Covering the South East of England, you will be required to visit customers in order to carry out specific tasks i.e installation, service or commissioning of vehicle lifts within garages, commercial vehicle workshops, bus & coach workshops and other sites where vehicle lifting equipment is installed.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the equipment and machinery has been installed as per the drawings and to the customer specification and requirements.
- Fault finding and investigation on breakdowns, replace necessary parts and then ensure that the equipment is in good working order once repaired and carry out the relevant tests
- Provide efficient customer support on all sites directed to attend
- Provide a professional service to all customers both internally and externally at all times
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures as outlined by the company and customers sites
- Complete all paperwork and maintenance logs ensuring that everything is kept up to date
- It is essential that the successful candidate will have a mechanical background with experience in hydraulics and ideally hold a recognised qualification
- Full product in house training will be provided (Please note that for the first 3 months you will be shadowing an engineer from another area therefore you must be prepared to travel wherever needed)
- After training you will be covering the South East so you must be flexible in regards to travel and be prepared for overnight stays when necessary which could be up to 4 nights per month
- Full driving license
- Electronics background would be an advantage although not essential
- Prepared to undertake necessary training in order to succeed in the role
- Please note that this is a field based role so flexibility is required, you will also be covering a wide area so will have to stay overnight on occasion
Competitive pay - Salary is negotiable
IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND FULL CV AND COVERING LETTER TO: email@example.com